62101 Red Wing FR Jacket
- Adjustable waistband
- Two large side pockets
- 2" (50mm) wide reflective FR striping around arms and over the shoulders
- Concealed press button on cuffs
- Concealed one-way, heavy-duty YKK® brass zip with brass snap closure
- Left sleeve pocket with pen pocket divider, small flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Westex Synergy® Nomex IIIA, (Quality 01), FR 93% Nomex®/5% Kevlar/2% Carbon, 6.0 oz/yd²/200 g/m²
- R2X, R3X, R4X, R5X, R6X, RLG, RMD, RSM, RVS, RXL, RXS, T2X, T3X, T4X, T5X, T6X, TLG, TMD, TSM, TXL
- EN ISO 11612, EN 1149-5, IEC 61482-2 (Class 1), NFPA 2112 Whole Garment Certified
- Tan, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Graphite Gray, Orange
This roomy work jacket features seven pockets, adjustable waistband and YKK® non-sparking front zip throughout. All major seams are double or triple-stitched and stress points are bar-tacked for strength. 2"/50 mm wide FR striping for better visibility and safety.
Manufactured by DuPont®, Nomex IIIA materials are inherently flame-resistant and offer standard antistatic properties. The fibers won’t melt and drip, or support combustion in the air. Fabrics made from Nomex IIIA have been third party certifies to meet the requirements to NFPA 2112 and EN 531.