- Two chest pockets with concealed zip closure
- Two side pockets with hidden exterior-to-interior access and press stud closure
- Two back pockets, right side with flap
- Tool pocket on right leg
- Two radio loops
- Concealed press studs on cuffs and ankle openings
- Cargo pocket with separate mobile phone and pen pocket on left leg
- Concealed two-way, heavy-duty brass zip with press stud closure
- Elastic waistband with two-way horizontal zippers for convenient opening at waist
- Left sleeve pocket with pen pocket divider, small flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Westex Synergy® Nomex IIIA, (Quality 00), FR 93% Nomex®/5% Kevlar/2% Carbon, 4.5 oz/yd²/150 g/m²
- L04, L06, L08, L10, L12, L14, L16, L18, L20, L22, L24, L26, R04, R06, R08, R10, R12, R14, R16, R18, R20, R22, R24, R26, S04, S06, S08, S10, S12, S14, S16, S18, S20, S22, S24, S26
- EN ISO 11612, EN 1149-5, IEC 61482-2 (Class 1), NFPA 2112 Whole Garment Certified
- Tan, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Graphite Gray, Orange
Deluxe women's coverall features many sizes for a great fit. It features press studs covered by fabric on the inside, so nothing but soft protective material comes in contact with your skin. Two-way horizontal zippers offer convenient opening at the waist. Major seams are double or triple-stitched and stress points are bar-tacked for strength.
Manufactured by DuPont®, Nomex IIIA materials are inherently flame-resistant and offer standard antistatic properties. The fibers won’t melt and drip, or support combustion in the air. Fabrics made from Nomex IIIA have been third party certifies to meet the requirements to NFPA 2112 and EN 531.